ArtBeatz is proud to launch the Junior Toast Master program for 5 to 10 years old children to build our next generation of leaders. Or simply, to build up confidence and be empowered with the good trend of thoughts and ability to convey an idea or message clearly.
With Joel Tay, a practicing speech therapist, on board our creative team supported by our team of speech and drama specialists. We plan to deliver fun and engaging lessons in each session progressing from stage presence, voice-projection, story-structure, delivery styles, creative approaches to good trends of thoughts.
Junior Toast Master is part of The Colour Me Mine Series where storytelling is explored through speech, writing, singing, and drawing. The program adopts the philosophy of our education wing – IQKidz, where we believe every child is born creative with different talents.
Come join us to discover the fun in story-telling!
The Storytelling Method: A fun, comprehensive approach to gaining conﬁdence, clarity and expression in speech for children. Specially designed to develop narrative and public speaking skills in children aged 5-10.
Learning how to speak is a natural part of a child’s development. Learning how to tell stories is part of a child’s narrative development. In fact, as children get older, they get better and better at telling stories. And because they get better at telling stories, they want to tell more of them. But not every child has the platform to practice and hone these skills and become conﬁdent at using them.
The Storytelling Method has been specially designed to harness the child’s natural inclination to listen to and tell stories to develop important components of storytelling.
- Story Time: Make use of stories, games, and characterisation to be creative, dynamic and expressive
- Use of BodyWork to help children utilise their entire bodies in communication.
- SpeechWork: Fun speech drills based on speech science to help learn difﬁcult sounds in English
- VoiceWork: helps children to explore how to speak in different voices for expression, and voice projection
- Grow a child’s conﬁdence to speak up in a group
- Encourage clearly articulated speech appropriate for the child’s age
- Learn a basic narrative arc in storytelling to help structure communication
- A social environment where respectful communication is encouraged
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 65547428 for any enquiries